At Lakeview Eyecare, we are excited to announce that our practice will soon have a brand-new look and feel.
We will be closed from 30th September for a few weeks. During that time, we will still be available via phone and email but will not have a physical presence. Check back here or our Facebook page to track our refurbishment.
Rest assured that you will be seeing the same friendly faces and receiving the same high level of clinical care you have come to expect after over 30 years of service to our local community.
How does this impact you?
- Robert McQualter will still be the principal optometrist.
- Belinda, Beth, Wendy and Melinda will still be there to help you with your eyewear needs.
- Your eye health records are retained for continuation of clinical care.
- Receive the same great service and care that you are accustomed to.
- Continuing leading edge technology; use of OCT for advanced detection of eye disease.
- Advanced dry eye assessment and specialist contact lens fitting.
- New contemporary store design that we are excited to share with you!
- We can’t wait to welcome you back in November!