Lakeview Eyecare and COVID-19
Your care and well-being remain our highest priority. We hope you are well and coping with this unprecedented situation.
We are now open and accepting non-routine appointments on reduced hours and skeleton staff only. We are taking the utmost care in disinfection to protect you and minimise any spread of the virus.
We are continually monitoring the situation and receive regular updates from government.
OUR CURRENT APPOINTMENT HOURS
Monday 10am to 4pm
Tuesday 10am to 4pm
Wednesday No appointments available
Thursday 10am to 4pm
Friday No appointments available
We are happy to take phone orders for any product and post them to you at no charge. If you are a contact lens wearer, you can access our new online store. Use the code CLCLUB for a 10% discount.
DO NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT IF:
- You are not having any problems with your eyes.
- You feel unwell in any way.
- You are coughing or sneezing.
- You have been in contact with anyone with confirmed or even suspected of having COVID-19.
If at all possible, STAY AT HOME
We can't wait for this situation to resolve in the coming months, and look forward to seeing everyone for their regular visits. Remember this situation won't last forever.
IF YOU HAVE GLASSES TO COLLECT:
If you have ordered glasses, you are welcome to collect them, however we would prefer to post them to you
at no charge.
OUR HYGIENE PROCEDURES:
For your safety, we are taking the following steps to minimise the risk of infection above and beyond our normal infection control practices:
- All spectacle frames tried on by customers are disinfected before being returned to the shelves.
- All patients are screened when making appointments over the phone or online.
- All equipment is disinfected between patients.
- We have limited access to the store, and instituted social distancing measures.
- Our appointment times have been extended to reduce contact between patients.
Of course our normal practices such as washing hands and sterilisation of ophthalmic equipment continues, and has been enhanced according to Optometrists Association Australia guidelines.
We have also instituted free delivery of all contact lenses and other products where delivery is possible.
For any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us on 03 9772 9255.