Lakeview Eyecare and COVID-19
Your care and well-being remain our highest priority. We hope you are well and coping with this unprecedented situation.
As of Tuesday 9th June, we are now open and accepting appointments. We are taking the utmost care in disinfection to protect you and minimise any spread of the virus.
OUR NEW APPOINTMENT HOURS (FROM TUESDAY 9th JUNE)
Monday 9.30am to 5pm
Tuesday 9.30am to 5pm
Wednesday 9.30am to 5pm
Thursday 9.30am to 5pm
Friday 9.30am to 5pm
Saturday 9.00am to 1pm
DO NOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT IF:
- You have a fever.
- You feel unwell in any way.
- You are coughing or sneezing.
- You have been in contact with anyone with confirmed or even suspected of having COVID-19.
Call first to discuss your situation if this applies to you.
Please respect our social distancing measures in-store, and respect the directions of staff.
We are happy to take phone orders for any product and post them to you at no charge. If you are a contact lens wearer, you can access our new online store. Use the code CLCLUB for a 10% discount.
OUR HYGIENE PROCEDURES:
For your safety, we are taking the following steps to minimise the risk of infection above and beyond our normal infection control practices:
- All spectacle frames tried on by customers are disinfected before being returned to the shelves.
- All patients are screened when making appointments over the phone or online.
- All equipment is disinfected between patients.
- We have limited access to the store, and instituted social distancing measures.
- Our appointment times have been extended to reduce contact between patients.
- Benches, door handles and chairs are regularly cleaned with a COVID-killing disinfectant.
Of course our normal practices such as washing hands and sterilisation of ophthalmic equipment continues, and has been enhanced according to Optometrists Association Australia guidelines.
We have also instituted free delivery of all contact lenses and other products where delivery is possible.
For any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us on 03 9772 9255.